View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
This degree is designed for graduates of any discipline to study financial management. If you want to develop analytical and problem solving skills from economics and finance and develop your career in business and government this programme will give you advanced methodology to widen your employability. It addresses the increasing need for economic and finance skills and the increasingly complex nature of decision-making in industry and finance.
You analyse a range of relevant economic and finance issues in business, including investment analysis, strategic business thinking.
Industry Links and Careers
The Business School works with a range of different organisations, businesses and consultants to provide you with the best academic experience. You can work in banking, general management with a financial aspect to it, financial planning and consultancy, accounting and professional services, investment banking, consultancy and supply chain management, corporate mergers and acquisitions and much more.
Courses include: Marketing Management, Business Economics, Issues in International Management, Accounting and Reporting, Internationalisation, International Finance, The Leadership Challenge, Critical Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Analysis, Professional Skills for Finance and Data Analysis, Critical Financial Reporting and Corporate Governance and Ethics.
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You don't need a business or finance degree to study the programme in one year and qualify in International Business and Finance
- We have access to top recruiters such as Deloitte, KPMG, PwC and EY via assessment centres and access to world leading facilities such as our in house trading platform
- Start Date – September, January
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
University of Aberdeen Business School
- Tour the Business School
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English language for your programme
• See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- 01224 273235