A first or strong second class UK honours degree or internationally recognised equivalent in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Months of entry
- Explain and develop designs of electronic systems and sub-systems.
- Implement electronic systems designs within complex engineering platforms.
- Use the latest industry-standard electronic system design tools and software.
- Apply artificial intelligence and modern control, and computer engineering techniques to improve performance of modern electronic equipment and devices.
- Develop a detailed understanding of project planning and through-life project costing.
- gain leadership and teamwork skills through project work.
Information for international students
Language requirements: IELTS 6.5 (at least 6.0 in each of the four components).
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on Postgraduate taught funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Graduate School
- 0044 (0) 1225 386447