- a good undergraduate degree (first or 2:1 Honours degree, or equivalent) in an appropriate subject, from a recognised university, or
- a degree that is not a first or 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent, plus at least two years of relevant experience in a relevant field or sector, or
- a teaching qualification (gained after at least the equivalent of two satisfactory years of higher education) plus at least two years of relevant experience in a relevant field or sector.
Months of entry
The MA Education programme will give you an unparalleled opportunity to study education at a master's level. Working independently within a challenging but supportive environment, you will be provided with the tools and resources to undertake and use educational research. You will also be supported in researching and reflecting on your own practice.
The programme aims to:
- improve your research, analysis and critical thinking skills
- enhance your professional practice through greater theoretical understanding of current educational issues
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Officer
- +44 (0)1225 386 634