Typically you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent.
If you do not have a first degree in a business-related subject, you will need practical work experience to support your learning.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Combine your own drive and ambition with the academic excellence and insights provided by the University of Bath’s Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc. Delivered by the EQUIS- and AMBA-accredited Bath School of Management, this online postgraduate course provides exciting new perspectives on traditional business disciplines, setting in motion a journey of lifelong enterprise.
Unlock a whole new way of thinking
It’s by nurturing both your innovative spirit and your practical business sense that this course will empower you to disrupt the status quo and be the entrepreneurial leader you aspire to be. With the space to experiment and collaborate with students from around the world, our Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc will nurture your skills, helping you to expand a family business, start a new enterprise or drive change from within your current company.
The school of management is led by a passionate team of academics who are at the forefront of the latest business trends and offer expertise developed through years of practical experience; it’s through their guidance that you’ll hone your innovations and learn how to bring even the most extraordinary ideas to life.
The online course offers everything you need to apply your ideas and spearhead company initiatives, or even start your own enterprise. The online course urges you to consider business as one interconnected whole, which will help you to think independently and reflect on everything you’ve learnt. You will learn the key principles and ideas that work in business and how to apply them efficiently in the real world.
- Voted University of the Year 2023, and ranked 4th in Business, Management and Marketing by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023*
- Ranked 3rd in Business and Management Studies by The Complete University Guide 2024*
- Ranked 6th in Business and Management in The Guardian University Guide 2023*
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship (10 credits)
- Customer interface (10 credits)
- Operations and organisation design (10 credits)
- Financial models (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial strategy (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial ideation (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial incubation (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial acceleration (10 credits)
- Intellectual property (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial finance and funding (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurship, innovation, and organisations (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurship, innovation, and society (10 credits)
- Independent research project (60 credits)
Turning dreamers into doers
- Understand the principles of innovation management
- Navigate the entrepreneurial journey from idea to venture
- Explore unique business models and action your ideas
- Develop the art of pitching winning propositions
- Evaluate risk and adapt to challenging environments and situations
“I really believe that this programme teaches you of real-life business environments, the theoretical part is important, but the things that you can apply, these are the things that stay in your mind afterwards. This programme is very suitable for people who are business oriented, who have the entrepreneurial mindset and who want to develop their own business activities in the future.”
- Lyubomir Hristonev, Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc graduate
Working with students from diverse cultures and business backgrounds will challenge your thinking, helping you hone your innovations. Start the course with an endless curiosity and a passion for change, and you’ll leave with the skills and confidence to make your innovative ideas a reality.
Bring your innovative ideas to life
Whether you’re expanding a family business, carving out a new enterprise or seeking to make a positive impact in business innovation from within your corporation, our world-leading school will help take to take you there.
Our online students are from a diverse range of roles, giving you further insight into different business functions. These professional backgrounds include:
- 29% managers
- 16% CEOs
- 13% work in business development
- Others work in finance, technology and sales
Interactive online learning
The course is delivered remotely and entirely online. Learning material is made available to students via a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Assessments are conducted online, also through the VLE. Students study one unit at a time, and learning support is provided through electronic discussion forums and live tutorial sessions.
“The opportunity to network with people from a variety of different international contexts and professions really broadens your awareness of different career options you could pursue.”
Anya, Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc student
Bring your innovation to life with the University of Bath
Information for international students
If your first language is not English you will need IELTS with a grade of at least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.5 in any of the four parts (listening, reading, writing and speaking). If you completed your degree in the UK within the last 2 years prior to the start of the course, you may be exempt from our English language requirements.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time27 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Online Admissions
- +44 (0)1225 738 000