Either a First Class undergraduate degree or a Master's degree in a health-related subject. Applications will be assessed using UKBA and University of Bedfordshire policy.
Months of entry
About the Institute
The Institute for Health Research (IHR) is committed to carrying out real world research, providing information which can influence policy and practice.
The IHR was launched in 1994.and brings together a team of researchers, who are committed to real-world health research, providing information which has influenced policy and practice at national and international level
The primary aims of the IHR are to:
- Engage in collaborative research locally, regionally, nationally and internationally
- Create research partnerships with purchasers and providers of health care, with the professions, industry and the independent sector
- Promote and co-ordinate health-related research across the University
- Enhance research skills in the community through the provision of quality educational programmes
The University welcomes research degree applications in the following areas:
- Public Health, Diabetes, Mental Health, Cancer, Renal Medicine, Child and Maternal Health, HIV/AIDS, and other medical subjects. The IHR has recently developed two new MSc by Research programmes in Clinical Biomechanics, and in Health and Ageing.
Fees and funding
For details on the financial support on offer at the University of Bedfordshire please visit the Research Graduate School website.
Qualification and course duration
MSc by research
Course contact details
- Research Graduate School
- 0300 3300 073