This course is subject to approval. Entry requirements will be confirmed once the course is validated.
Months of entry
About the course
From online behavioural marketing to in-game advertising, and from SMS marketing to app-based adverts, digital marketing has revolutionised the way advertisers sell and consumers buy. And as the established major players and ambitious start-ups continue to develop and expand the landscape, so a ‘digital skills gap’ has appeared, both in the UK and internationally.
This course aims to help fill that gap by providing you with the knowledge and expertise you will need to make an impact in this rapidly expanding global industry
- Learn the theoretical and practical skills that are demanded by the world’s leading digital marketers.
- Study with seasoned professionals, academics and practicing experts, focusing on areas such as Marketing Data Analysis and Marketing Communications.
- Develop your entrepreneurial expertise through seminars, workshops, project work and our well-established links with the local digital community.
- Gain an understanding of the strategic knowledge and skills you will need to make effective business decisions and become a successful digital professional.
- Explore the innovative creative concepts that are driving the latest global digital success stories, and develop the confidence to take your own imaginative ‘leaps of faith’.
- Challenge yourself as you study the theory and practice behind audience behaviour and what make consumers buy (or not buy) products and services.
- Benefit from studying at a university with recognised expertise in ‘Big Data’, and a campus that is home to Phase 1 of the award-winning MK Data Hub.
Areas of study
- Brand Communication and Reputation Management
- Marketing and the Digital Future
- Strategy and Brand Management
- Digital Analytics
The course will prepare you for roles in Marketing, Public Relations or other related disciplines and will enable you to stand out from other candidates by allowing you to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of modern communications and business practices.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details