Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent. Alternative project management experience may be considered on an individual basis
Months of entry
- Study the management of challenging projects for global companies over international boundaries on a course that has been developed with reference to professional bodies and with input from a number of leading specialists, ensuring your learning reflects current and best practice
- Explore project entrepreneurship, contract and procurement management, financial analysis, the human side of management, client delivery, risk and quality management and other essential business subjects
- Develop your entire skill set as you put theory into practice by delivering a live project for a real business client
- Gain access to valuable PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation and Practitioner training
- Benefit from a course accredited by the Association for Project Management with areas of knowledge specified by the Project Management Institute.
All organisations, both business and governmental require some form of project management. This course provides a platform for you to develop advanced theoretical and practical skills to enable you to perform very well to a senior management level.
You will benefit from our employability practice-based approach that engages with real business for you to apply during your course important concepts and ideas
About the course
Effective project management is the key to the success of organisations in the commercial, public and voluntary sectors. This course will provide you with a multi-disciplinary skill set, including planning and resource management, but also stresses the importance of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Intermediate qualifications available:
- Postgraduate certificate – 60 credits at Masters level
- Postgraduate diploma – 120 credits at Masters level
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Sport and Leisure
- Financial Services
- Health Services
You will also be well prepared for further research study in either the MPhil, or PhD.
Areas of study include:
- Leading People in Creative Teams
- Project and Operations Management
- Project Management Practice
- Risk and Procurement Management
Fees and funding
For details on the financial support on offer at the University of Bedfordshire please visit our website: www.beds.ac.uk/pgfunding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 1582 743 500