Applicants must possess a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent as well as the following:
- English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Science GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- School-based experience (minimum of 10 days)
Months of entry
Develop a variety of teaching approaches to become an effective and confident teacher of mathematics in primary schools.
Partnerships with local schools give you opportunities to put theory into practice on placements, supported by experienced teachers and academic staff as you develop the knowledge and skills to meet the national requirements for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries