A 2:2 degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
Months of entry
This programme provides a thorough grounding in functional issues in management and is a qualification in its own right. It also empowers those who seek to gain entry to our MSc and MBA programmes. The student group consists of those studying the GDBA as a standalone qualification, as well as those undertaking both the first year of the MBA 24/21 month programmes, and the first year of the MSc 24 month programmes.
Key features of the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) include:
- A flexible Diploma route to MBA and MSc programmes
- An essential and recognised qualification in business
- Students take 12 modules over one academic year
- English language support is provided throughout the programme
- Students experience a wide range of teaching and learning methods
- The GDBA enhances employment opportunities for participants.
Information for international students
English language requirements - IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band; TOEFL IBT 82 (19 in Reading, 19 in Listening, 21 in Speaking and 19 in Writing); Pearson Academic Test of English 51 (in all four skills).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)121 414 4378