- A good degree (UK 2:1 equivalent) or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant Business or Management discipline with at least three years of post-qualification managerial/supervisory work experience; or
- A good degree or equivalent professional qualification with at least five years of relevant post-qualification managerial/supervisory work experience
- All other qualifications and experience will be assessed on individual merits
- IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL IBT 88 (21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing); Pearson Academic Test of English 59 (in all four skills).
Months of entry
January, March, July, September
We are proud to have been running this programme in Singapore since 1993. Following a syllabus closely linked to our MBA in the UK and taught by the same leading academics, we have customised this course to draw on more Asian cases and institutional material than in the UK programme.
Why Study this Course?
Birmingham Business School holds triple-crown accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Birmingham Business School is the UK’s oldest business school, bringing more than 100 years of innovative teaching and research.
The University of Birmingham is a member of the Russell Group, an organisation of the UK’s top 24 research-led universities.
The University of Birmingham is also a member of Universitas 21, the leading global network of research-intensive universities.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any band); TOEFL IBT 88 (21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing); Pearson Academic Test of English 59 (in all four skills)
In order to benefit from your studies, you need to demonstrate that you have a good level of written and spoken English before taking up a place with us. You would normally demonstrate your level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications as noted above, but in some situations these qualifications are not required. For example, Singaporean nationals who have a degree from Singapore or GCSE English grade 4/C equivalent will not normally need to provide an English language qualification. A number of other exemptions may also apply if you have studied in a majority English speaking country.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries- MBA Team
- +44 (0) 121 415 8090