At least a second-class degree / 3.0 GPA or equivalent; two references; personal statement; academic and professional qualifications as well as professional experience may be taken into consideration.
Months of entry
January, August, May
Prepare for a versatile career as a business leader without borders with an Online Masters of Science (MSc) International Business from the University of Birmingham. Offered through Birmingham Business School, which holds triple-crown accreditation, this world-class degree offers flexibility to suit your lifestyle and surrounds you with an international student body as you set out to achieve your long-term career goals.
Birmingham Business School’s online MSc in International Business is a 3-year, 180-credit course (including a 60-credit dissertation).
Year one core modules:
- Managing Global Operations - 10 credits
- International Marketing - 10 credits
- International Business - 10 credits
- International Accounting and Finance - 10 credits
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management - 10 credits
- Strategy - 10 credits
Year two core modules:
- Economics and Economic Policy for Business - 10 credits
- International Marketing Strategy - 10 credits
- Managing Global Service - 10 credits
- Research Methods in International Business - 10 credits
- Global Entrepreneurship - 10 credits
- Integrative Capstone Module - 10 credits
Year three dissertation:
- Dissertation - 60 credits
Information for international students
Home to one of the largest and most vibrant international student communities in the United Kingdom, the University of Birmingham plays an active role in making Britain a capital of global education. With over 5,000 students from 150 countries, our international students graduate poised as innovators ready to succeed.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Online Admissions
- +44 (0)800 032 7101