Honours degree in Chemical Engineering, Biological or Physical Sciences, or Mathematics
Months of entry
The PhD is managed by the EPSRC funded Centre for Doctoral Training in Formulation Engineering. We integrate the expertise of the component schools (Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics and Chemistry) aimed at formulation of multiphase structured products in a wide variety of forms.
- Competitive stipend;
- Potential for an industry top-up bursary;
- Engagement with a wider research community;
- Interdisciplinary training and research projects;
- Integral engagement with leading industrial partners in both training and research
Information for international students
Standard English language requirements apply (IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band).
International students applying for this programme will need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office before the University can issue you with a Certificate of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). We recommend that you apply for your ATAS certificate as soon as you receive an offer from us. Further information can be found here.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team