- At least an upper second-class degree from a UK university, or we also accept alternative degrees plus relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of relevant management experience in a healthcare setting
- A reference ( this is dependent on your entry mode and may not be required
Months of entry
March, June, October
The Online MBA Clinical Leadership aims to develop innovative forms of leadership, combining the management focus of traditional MBAs with the unique challenges of modern healthcare. Through comparative methods, you will learn to take into account relevant similarities and differences amongst global healthcare systems when managing clinicians.
The three specialist modules will allow you to address topics such as the particular challenges and opportunities of leading clinicians, the importance of governance, policy, and regulation in healthcare settings, and how digital technology is revolutionising the sector.
The programme is designed to empower you to manage and lead healthcare professionals, understand and influence policy, and achieve strategic level changes within health services. You will develop an understanding of the value of innovative care delivery models and advanced digital technology in creating and maintaining sustainable healthcare systems.
Programme outcomes include:
- Exploring and advancing leadership practices in a range of healthcare organisations and systems
- Developing and implementing effective clinical management strategies
- Appreciating the integrated value of marketing, operations, HRM, and accounting and finance within a healthcare management setting
- Generating confident clinical and business leadership and communiation skills in multiple contexts
Fees and funding
For detailed pricing information and to find out more about the payment methods available, please request information and a member of the admissions team will be in touch to discuss your enquiry.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible30 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Online Admissions