Applicants should normally have a degree that includes a professional qualification, while applicants for the MA should have a degree.
Months of entry
- Those who wish to study a range of campus-based modules relating to ISEN
- Those on distance learning modes who wish to combine modules from two programmes
- UK, European and overseas students
- professionals in schools, further education, social services or health related roles who are interested in the education and needs of children or students with a range of special educational needs (SEN)
- people who have completed a first degree and are attracted to study and gain knowledge about children and students with special educational needs
Explore postgraduate study at Birmingham at one of our on-campus open days.
If you can’t make it to one of our on-campus open days, our virtual open days run regularly throughout the year.
Information for international students
International students can find details of scholarships on our website
Fees and funding
Please visit our website
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate enquiry service
- 0121 414 5005