To apply for this course you need to:
- be working in the UK
- be registered with the GPhC
- have access to the internet
- have access to patients
- have support from your employer
Months of entry
This programme allows you to complete the Foundation Pharmacy Framework and develop the clinical, personal and managerial skills you need to progress in your career in hospital pharmacy in the UK.
This programme will help you to improve and apply your knowledge of clinical pharmacy, consultation skills and working in the modern NHS in order to deliver patient-centred care.
You will develop:
- The ability to solve complex problems and justify your decisions
- The confidence and ability to communicate effectively with patients and healthcare professionals
- The ability to reflect on your practice to inform your professional development
There is also the opportunity to choose an optional component in the second year. Options include ‘Prescribing for Pharmacists’ as well as modules in Aseptics, Service Improvement, Leadership and Management and Change Management.
The course is relevant to registered pharmacists (including newly qualified) currently working in hospital pharmacy.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions