Applicants must either have:
- a management related degree (2:2 or above) from an approved university or institution
- a non-managerial degree (2:2 or above) from an approved university or institution along with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Exceptional candidates without the usual academic qualifications but with appropriate professional qualifications and work experience may be admitted on their merits.
Months of entry
This specialist new postgraduate programme in Applied Management and Entrepreneurship will teach you to:
- identify business opportunities
- turn these opportunities into viable businesses
- protect enterprising ideas and innovations.
It will prepare you to be an innovator within an established organisation – an intrapreneur – or to establish your own venture.
It is a practical programme that links innovation with enterprise.
You’ll learn from pioneering researchers and business professionals at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial thinking, and have the opportunity to work alongside entrepreneurs in our innovation hub - the re:centre.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details