Normally honours degree or equivalent. Other candidates considered on their merits. Up to 60 previously accumulated M-level CATS points may be acknowledged.
Months of entry
This novel scheme is designed for those working at postgraduate level in industry, or in an area of interest not catered for by the taught masters programme, who wish to have their work accredited for an appropriate academic award.
The course allows you to:
- choose your own study area, enabling you to pursue a topic which suits your work or personal interests
- set your own goals, objectives and timescales in conjunction with your university supervisor, so the programme is your own
- have one-to-one support and guidance from your supervisor enabling you to establish a good relationship and receive the benefit of your their knowledge and expertise
- be able to study in your workplace, part-time over two years, maximising learning opportunities and minimising time away from work
- gain a masters-level qualification through a flexible course which fits with the demands of your job and your lifestyle.
The key to the scheme is the specification of a learning agreement. Each agreement is unique and defined after discussions between the participant, the course leader, the employer (where appropriate) and an academic supervisor.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Jennifer Wells
- 01273 643577