Individual offers may vary. A good honours degree or equivalent and you must be working in a relevant professional role. Evidence of an employment-based research project may be acceptable in place of an honours degree - each case will be considered on its merit. Applicants for the Education MA route will usually be required to have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent. For non-native speakers of English: IELTS 6.5 overall and 6.0 in writing or equivalent qualification.
Months of entry
This postgraduate professional development programme is designed for practitioners working within a range of education-related contexts such as nurseries, schools and colleges. The course will:
- deepen your understanding of how learning takes place and how it can best be delivered
- extend your knowledge of new government policy and the latest education research
- develop frameworks for implementing and evaluating change
- enable you to carry out your own research project in an area related to your practice
- enhance your leadership skills
- allow you to develop lasting support networks with other professionals and the university's postgraduate community.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education Office
- 01273 643598