Students are normally expected to demonstrate one of the entry requirements below:
- an honours degree from a higher educational institution in the UK (minimum of 2:2), or equivalent award from a European, or overseas higher education institution, and some public/health service experience
- an appropriate professional qualification from a body that is represented in public/health services work plus minimum five years working in a public/health services organisation
- an ability to demonstrate skills of applied learning (for example successfully completing some academic
- Level 6, or degree level, studies modules - grade C and above)
- an HND, or diploma equivalent, in an area applied to public/health services, plus minimum five years working in a public/health services organisation
- an ability to demonstrate skills of applied learning (for example successfully completing some Level 6 related modules - grade C and above).
Months of entry
Our Health and Education MSc gives you the opportunity to explore specialist topics that match your personal and professional aspirations, in depth and at an advanced level.
You will benefit from the course if you are involved in teaching for a minimum of 15 hours per week within a health and social care setting. The course will develop your skills and knowledge for personal or professional advancement, with an emphasis on education.
The programme is extremely flexible, and is designed to meet the needs of health graduates in their continuing education and professional development. Each student designs, in consultation with the course leader, their own plan of study choosing from our wide range of modules.
You will be assigned a personal tutor and be able to consult with the course leader before choosing your modules and pathways. This ensures that you have a clear focus on your intended direction before you start the course.
We have a dedicated team of academic staff who are actively engaged in internationalising the nursing and midwifery curriculum.
This course is registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01273 644076