To join the MBA you need to have attained either a 1st or a 2.1 in any degree subject. In certain circumstances, these entry requirements can be relaxed if you have substantial relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Our new flagship MBA programme takes advantage of Buckingham’s unique student-centred pedagogical approach, to give you an unparalleled opportunity to work closely with expert-faculty to develop considerable specialised and general business knowledge. It will help you achieve a more rewarding career and lucrative lifestyle.
On the programme you will:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the changing internal and external contexts in which they operate.
- Build knowledge and understanding of the complexity of business and management in order to improve the effectiveness of decision-making in organisations.
- Develop as managers who can contribute a balanced outlook which incorporates an understanding of the economic, environmental, social and ethical concerns in the context of managing organisations.
- Develop enduring skills and an appreciation that these skills can be enhanced and developed through life-long learning.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to improve your employability in an increasingly competitive environment.
Modules are designed to enhance your employability by developing your capacity to make high-quality decisions, undertake organizational analysis, lead others and communicate effectively. In particular, the MBA project provides you with the opportunity to develop, but also demonstrate your business acumen through a significant piece of original organizational research or consultancy-style project work.
Information for international students
Buckingham is a truly global community with students of all ages and cultures: over 90 countries are represented. It is a place to establish lasting networks, both professionally and socially. Our alumni networks operate successfully all over the world and we encourage them to stay in touch with us.
Fees and funding
A new system of postgraduate loans for Masters degrees in the UK was introduced in August 2016 with support from the UK Government. The loan will provide up to £10,609 for taught and research Masters courses in all subject areas. The loans can be used for tuition fees, living expenses or both. Find out more >>
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Lyn Hartin
- +44 (0)1280 820236