Standard applicants for this course will normally have achieved a UK 2.1 honours degree or overseas equivalent.
Months of entry
The Master of Studies (MSt) in Applied Criminology and Police Management has the following aims:
- offer an up-to-date and high-quality course, introducing senior police officers and suitably qualified others to some of the most important theory and research in applied criminology and policing management
- develop the skills necessary to locate, interpret and analyse research and other relevant source materials
- develop the conceptual understanding necessary to evaluate research methods and findings
- facilitate course members in communicating the results of their ideas, research and its conclusions in written form, as well as orally
- enhance the capacity of course members to apply current research in applied criminology and police management to aspects of their work.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS Academic: Overall band score of 7.0 (a minimum of 6.5 in Writing and 7.0 in the other components).
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 100 (a minimum of 25 in each individual component).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Enquiries
- +44 (0)1223 746262