Applicants for this course should have achieved a UK high 2:1 honours degree.
Months of entry
The Cambridge Executive MBA is a 20-month degree programme for senior executives. Delivered over 16 weekends and four week-long blocks, the programme is attended by people from all over the world and enables participants to continue working while earning a Cambridge degree.
The programme is designed specifically for executives who have already reached a senior level, and are now looking at leading roles within their organisations. It is designed to develop both hard and soft skills, and provides practical, relevant knowledge to enable you to play a leading role in your organisation. The format has been designed to fit in with the busy schedules of senior executives and does not require significant blocks of time away from your work.
As well as providing a relevant curriculum, learning comes from being part of a powerful network of peers. The programme also aims to create and give access to a global network of senior influencers and supporters. This comes from the class itself, as well as the University of Cambridge's extensive global network.
Through a collaborative ethos – the core value of the Cambridge EMBA – the aim is to produce graduates who are:
- skilled in the practice of management and core business principles and can apply these skills in a global context;
- equipped to lead, build and manage enterprises that create value for stakeholders in a dynamic, global economy;
- able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset to enable and facilitate innovation within an organisation; and
- able to demonstrate intellectual rigour.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time20 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries