A recognised UK honours degree to a good standard, or its equivalent. Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits and in the light of the nature and scope of the programme or work proposed. Informal enquiries are welcomed and will normally be followed by an initial advisory interview.
Months of entry
January, November, March
This exciting course has also been designed to be a preparatory course for Membership of the Faculty (MFFLM). As well as being suitable for Forensic Physicians, Sexual Assault Examiners, Psychiatrists and Paediatricians, it will also be suitable for Forensic Nurses, Lawyers and Forensic Scientists.
- The Structure of Health Care Delivery in the UK
- Legal Skills and Sources of Medical Law
- Medico-Legal Principles and Dilemmas
- Understanding Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Death, Science and Forensic Medicine
- Mental Health Law, Psychiatry and Crime
- Qualitative Methodology for Research (for the MA)
- Dissertation (for the LLM and MA)
Information for international students
See our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1772 892400