Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Students must meet one of the following minimum academic qualifications:-
- A relevant qualification to NVQ Level 3;
- Five GCE/GCSE passes with at least two at A level (typically such candidates will have some personnel, development or management experience);
- A “Foundation” level qualification from the CIPD;
- A Certificate in Personnel or Training Practice (CPP or CTP) from the CIPD;
- An equivalent or higher level award from nationally recognised educational or professional bodies;
- In exceptional cases, applicants having a minimum of two years of band 3 personnel experience or management experience may be considered.
Months of entry
This course in Human Resource Management provides students with a high quality graduate management education and development experience. Through an intellectually stimulating course of professional graduate education, Human Resource Management develops the operational skills and behaviours of human resource management and development practitioners.
This is a standalone course but you may decide to continue on to the Postgraduate Diploma HRM/D which leads to chartered membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1772 892400