- Have a current professional registration with a relevant professional/statutory body, such as the Nursing and Midwifery Council, Health and Care Professions Council, Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- Have, normally, at least five years post registration clinical experience in practice or proof of equivalent experience in practice
- Be working in, or able to access a practice environment that will enable them to meet and achieve the course learning outcomes
- Have identified a work based mentor, who will support and guide your development throughout the course
- Provide two references (one practice/work and one academic)
Months of entry
The MSc Advanced Practice course offers an exciting opportunity for health care practitioners to develop and enhance their practice. This Master’s degree specifically aims to prepare practitioners to function at an advanced level of practice and directly influence the care of individuals through leadership and change management strategies.
Advanced Practice has been developed in partnership with the local health authority and has a key focus on advanced work based practice. You will be supported throughout the course by the highly experienced course team and will have access to state-of-the-art facilities including e-learning packages and skills laboratories. Practitioners completing this course will be able to function at an advanced level of practice within relevant professional and organisational frameworks.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Post-registration Recruitment
- +44 (0)1772 893836