- 1st Degree (2:2 or above)
- Evidence of literacy (Functional Skills Level 2, KS3 or GCSE Maths Grade C or above)
- Evidence of numeracy (Functional Skills Level 2, KS3 or GCSE Maths Grade C or above)
- Settled residency status, for three years or more prior to commencement
- Successful course interview
- Satisfactory reference, indicating suitability for the course
- Statement of good health and good character
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Occupational Health clearance
Adult or Mental Health
Months of entry
Our new MSc Pre-registration Nursing course allows graduates from any discipline to become registered as a nurse.
Successful completion of this programme leads to the academic qualification of MSc Pre-registration Nursing, as well as professional registration as a nurse (registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council).
Applicants can chose one of two routes: Adult or Mental Health.
The course aims to prepare graduates for future employment as a registered nurse, primarily within the NHS and independent health care sectors. Registered nurses have a wide variety of career pathways open to them, which include a range of clinical specialisms and advanced roles in therapy, education and research.
Fees and funding
This course is an eligible pre-registration health professional training course funded by the Department of Health.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- John Butler
- 01772 895410