- Must hold PGDip/Masters in Physician Associate studies qualification or relevant professional qualification e.g. Nurse practitioner/Advanced Nurse Practitioner and at least two years post higher qualification clinical experience.
- Be actively engaged in or access clinical experience in a ward setting in order to support learning within the programme.
- Have sufficient competency in English language (IELTS Level 7 or equivalent)
- Be in good standing with their registering body and pass appropriate DBS and occupational health checks as required by their employing authority.
- Have the support of their employing NHS Trust to enable them to undertake the ward based learning and assessment activities.
Months of entry
This course is the first of its kind and recognises the growing need for additional clinical experts in providing ward-based patient care. It provides career and professional development and thus the increasing confidence and better patient care which additional knowledge and training provides.
It is delivered in the real world setting of the modern NHS so students are able to fully understand their future role.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 1772 892 400