- Applicants should hold at least a 2:2 honours degree from a UK university or its equivalent in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Forensic Science, Bio/Medical Sciences or a related science subject
- OR A qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent to the above
- Those applicants seeking entry with appropriate experiences will be required to demonstrate the suitability of this experience both on application and at interview
- International students should have an English language qualification, IELTS at 6.5 (no individual mark lower than 6.0), TOEFL at 600 (paper) and 250 (CBE) with a TWE of 4.
Months of entry
Our MSc Nanomedicine course is ideal if you want to be at the forefront of this fast-growing interdisciplinary field. You’ll learn how Nanomedicine is impacting future health solutions and pursue a career in this area.
You’ll get deep insight into Nanomedicine design and development, nanotechnologies used for delivery of therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostics, challenges in manufacturing, their characterisation and analytical methodologies, nano-bio interactions at molecular, cellular, organellar levels and principles of nano-safety.
You’ll also learn about quality assurance, clinical trials and regulatory pathways for approval of nanomedicine and a wide range of current and future biomedical applications for healthcare innovation.
This course will give you a thorough comprehension of both the fundamental and latest advances in scientific knowledge, research skills and frontline training in practical methods and techniques in the rapidly evolving and fast-expanding discipline of Nanomedicine.
Information for international students
Information for international students can be found on our website: International - UCLan
Fees and funding
Information regarding Fees and Funding can be found on our website: Fees & funding for your university study - UCLan
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- UCLan Admissions
- +44 (0)1772 892444