- Good honours degree or equivalent
- Degree and substantial relevant industrial experience
- BCS postgraduate diploma plus PGD project
- Qualifications deemed by the University to be equivalent to the above
- Applicants are also expected to be employed
Months of entry
Successful organisations need to be flexible and dynamic to deliver value to their customers in a rapidly moving global economy. For those working in a traditional, bureaucratic organisational culture a different skill set is needed. The Agile approach to management requires organisations to delight customers, enable self-organising teams, and aid dynamic work co-ordination through continuous improvement and transparency. As a result, organisational leaders and managers need to be able to master a complex mix of technical understanding, business orientation and team development. Whether you work in the public or private sector, large or small organisation, this MSc is an opportunity to formalise your experience, develop your skill set and be at the forefront of technology process innovation.
This programme is delivered over six weekends a year allowing you to gain a master's whilst in full-time employment anywhere in the UK. Become part of a unique network of practitioners that maximise their impact through reflective practice and research.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1772 892400