- A suitable level of proficiency in relation to IT
- A first degree or equivalent or a professional qualification deemed to be a degree or managerial, professional or technical experience in a food-related field appropriate for the programme of study or NVQ Level 5.
Months of entry
HACCP Management is a unique course which provides relevant and up-to-date experience in foodborne disease and HACCP development, development in essential transferable skills such as communication skills and the opportunity for career development and enhancement. Within the last few years there has been widespread agreement that to improve the safety of our food and promote consumer confidence in safe food production, a system known as Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is applied throughout the food industry. As a result new European legislation will require all food businesses to implement a full HACCP system. This postgraduate course is ideal for students who are working in, or want to work in the food industry, local government and the private sector. The course is available online with no campus attendance required and part-time to complete within one to three years of study.
Information for international students
For students whose first language is not English, they will require:
- A grade C in the Cambridge Proficiency Certificate in English, or
- An average score of 7 in the IELTS/British Council examinations, or
- A score of 600 in TOEFL, with a 4.0 in the Test for Written English.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1772 892400