Minimum of upper second class Honours degree (2:1), not necessarily in a business related subject area. In exceptional circumstances, applicants who lack the normal entry degree qualification may be considered, but only where they are able to demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial business skills. Applicants will be required to attend an interview day with business executives from the companies who will be offering work based placements.
Months of entry
The Chester Business Masters is a unique opportunity to combine advanced business practice and business theory development within a one year programme that incorporates two periods of twenty weeks paid work placement.
- Self-Review and Negotiation of Learning
- Skills and Approaches for Work Based Learning
- The Organisational Environment
- Designing Practitioner Research
- Triple Negotiated Experiential Learning (The Placement Projects) Modules
The Chester Business Masters will include:
- A stimulating high tech learning environment
- All textbooks and access to electronic resources
- Full support from a Personal Academic Tutor, Professional Mentor and Placement Co-ordinator
- Small class sizes and tutor/student ratio
- Two paid twenty weeks placements
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute
Information for international students
Currently the Chester Business Masters is only open to Home/EU students because of visa restrictions on paid work experience.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1244 511 000
- +44 (0)1244 513 111