- An honours degree (minimum 2:2), or an equivalent qualification, is required. Leadership experience can be recognised as the equivalent to a degree.
- A minimum two years’ managerial work experience is normally required, but exceptionally candidates without managerial responsibilities can be considered for the course after completing a leadership paper and interview.
Months of entry
Our MBA will enable you to achieve career success and your personal ambitions. An MBA is the ‘gold standard’ in management and leadership education. We focus on whole-person leadership development.
The University of Chester Business School has a highly successful track record of delivering MBA courses to managers and leaders in world-class private, public and not-for-profit organisations. Our MBA has a clear impact in providing graduates a step change in their lives.
We pride ourselves on equipping our successful learners to have personal and professional impact – for instance, being successful in a promotion that you have been targeting, becoming the leader you want to be, making a fresh start in a new career or setting up your own business.
The learning methods we use will enable you to apply business and management principles and theories directly into leadership practice and organisational policy-making.
As well as the MBA qualification, a Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies or a Postgraduate Certificate in Management Studies can also be studied for.
- Our MBA develops a community of practice through our learning environment and through our action-learning sets.
- You will study in Chester’s ‘corporate’ Business School in the heart of an industry hub.
- All of our tutors are research active, ensuring that you will encounter cutting-edge research, so you can draw out the best practice management solutions and the latest leadership thinking.
Teaching is classroom based, six hours per week during term time, over an afternoon/evening.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Chester Business School