Minimum second class honours degree, not necessarily in a business-related subject area. Applicants who lack the normal entry degree qualification may be considered, but only where they are able to demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial business skills.
Months of entry
This course is a unique opportunity to combine advanced business practice and business theory development within a one-year programme that incorporates two periods of 20 weeks' paid work placement.
The Shrewsbury Business Masters will provide the following benefits to your organisation:
- The opportunity to meet and vet potential high quality employees, without committing to lengthy contracts.
- The ability to recruit the very best graduates from across the region, without any recruitment costs.
- The potential to gain fresh perspective and new ideas.
- The completion of a management consultancy project at relatively low cost.
- The development of mentoring and management skills within your organisation.
- The enhancement of the future potential of existing staff.
- The application of the very latest theory and business techniques.
- The chance to review or develop an area in your organisation which may lead to significant cost savings or new business development.
- The opportunity to introduce the application of learning and continuous improvement across the organisation.
- The option to participate in a second placement, allowing for reflection upon and development of findings from the first consultancy project.
- The prospect of further collaborative work with University Centre Shrewsbury and Shropshire Council.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Chester Business School