Applicants will have:
- a postgraduate qualification in CBT
- BABCP accreditation (or BABCP accreditable)
- a high-intensity CBT supervision caseload within an IAPT service (or practice setting with robust case management and clinical outcome monitoring procedures)
- undergone a DBS check within the supervision practice setting – the University is not responsible for conducting this DBS check.
Months of entry
This course is aimed at British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)-accredited (or accreditable) cognitive behaviour therapists with a current CBT clinical supervision caseload.
The course aims to equip supervisors with:
- a critical awareness of models of CBT clinical supervision
- the competences required to conduct safe, effective CBT clinical supervision with trainee and qualified cognitive behaviour therapists.
The Postgraduate Certificate in CBT Clinical Supervision: High Intensity is a rigorous and rewarding supervision training course, which has been benchmarked against:
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) guidance for commissioning supervision training
- Roth and Pilling supervision competences.
You will be provided with:
- training in the core skills required to deliver both high- and low-intensity clinical supervision
- constructive, accurate feedback on your supervision skills
- supervision of your clinical supervision.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1244 511 000