Minimum of an upper second class honours degree (2:1) in a relevant discipline, or equivalent professional/ministerial qualifications and relevant work experience.
Months of entry
This programme provides students with the opportunity to engage in advanced study in Christian theology, biblical studies, theological ethics and related disciplines. It is ideal for those seeking a deeper understanding of Christian doctrine, informed by an in-depth engagement with figures and texts throughout the history of the Christian tradition. It will appeal to those looking to extend their undergraduate studies in theology and related fields, those seeking professional development, those interested in furthering their knowledge of the Christian faith and its effects on society and culture, and those considering pursuing a research degree in theology.
- Key Theological Texts
- Contemporary Issues in Contextual Theology
- Contemporary Issues in Public Theology
- Gender, Religion and Culture
- Jews, Christians and Pagans 168BCE - 132CE
- Martyrdom and Suicide in the Ancient and Modern World
- Evil in Comparative Theological Perspective
- Contemporary Religion: Shifting paradigms and patterns
- Religion and Disability
- Qumran and the Dead Sea Scrolls
Dissertation (MA students).
This programme is available entirely through online distance learning.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1244 511000
- +44 (0)1244 513111