Candidates should normally have an honours degree at 2:2 or higher in a related discipline.
Months of entry
Our approach has been informed by three key principles:
- That experienced practitioners and managers have access to high quality courses that are academically and professionally coherent;
- Courses must offer flexibility and choice to enable professionals to tailor their studies to meet their specific interests and development needs;
- Courses should be linked closely to practice. They should enable practitioners to effect real change in their own practice, and that of their organization.
The programme is aimed primarily at qualified and experienced practitioners and managers in those professions that ‘work with people’ and fulfil those roles that are typically referred to as the provision of public services. Although not an exhaustive list, the programme will be relevant those employed in social work, health, social care, early years, further and higher education and other public service organisations. This programme provides a flexible and accessible framework for you as a practitioner or a manager to attain Masters level qualifications whilst engaged in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity.
The design of the programme embraces recent approaches to CPD in these professions; specifically, these have emphasised:
- flexibility and choice, to enable you to tailor your CPD to meet your specific interests and development needs;
- a focus on practice, to enable you to effect real change in your own practice, and that of your organisation.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 1243 816000