Applicants are required to have a first or second class honours degree.
Months of entry
January, September, May
Investigate a wide range of educational issues through high quality, online learning resources. Control your pace of study through negotiated learning packages at whatever stage in your career.
The MAEPP programme offers a focused menu of modules that allows you to choose research areas relevant to your own practice and interests. This route also provides you with the opportunity to apply current experience in the continued development of your professional strengths:
- Enhance your current professional learning
- Experience high standards in teaching, learning and assessment
- Achieve a specialist named pathway in education
- Enjoy a wide range of module choices for learning and leadership
- Bring existing PGCE/M Level credits with you from prior learning
- Choose from a wide range of 10, 20 and 30 credit modules
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiry Centre