Applicants are required to have a first or second class honours degree.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
The LL.M International Business Law meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in the rapidly expanding fields of international commercial and business law. It provides students with the opportunity to explore, in-depth, the legal regulation of the world of international business. Academically rigorous, the LL.M will expose students to a practical real-world application of the law.
The LL.M is taught by an outstanding team of professional research active staff who have extensive practice and academic experience. The programme aims to enhance knowledge and critical thinking in this area.
The programme provides advanced critical analysis of the key themes and emerging challenges facing businesses, in a global context such as in international/global business environments and innovation and enterprise.
- The Online LL.M gives you the best of both worlds: flexible online learning combined with a one-week intensive residency at our Carlisle or Lancaster campus
- Competitive tuition fees payable in interest-free monthly instalments
- State of the Art Online proprietary technology
- Practical and innovative curriculum
- Comprehensive access to online legal libraries (LexisNexis and Westlaw)
- International Faculty graduated from some the Top Law Schools
This course is run in partnership with Robert Kennedy College and applications should be made directly at their website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiry Centre