For the MSc you will usually need a good honours degree with an accounting background.
Months of entry
Offering a challenging and intellectually stimulating learning experience, our MSc Accounting and Finance prepares you for ACCA professional level examinations alongside a highly respected masters qualification.
- Develop your financial techniques and knowledge to an impressive level through an exciting combination of technical and strategic learning
- Improve your employability with key skills in critical thinking, communication, team work, leadership and management
- Learn in an accredited ACCA and CIMA study centre, drawing on the expertise of professionally qualified staff who have both industry and academic experience
- Take the opportunity to go on a short to medium-term finance internship, so that you benefit from relevant work experience while studying for your masters
- Add substance to your CV; by completing this course, you can apply for exemptions from ICAEW and CPA Australia professional qualifications.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167