You will usually need to: be a manager with two to three years’ work experience in a finance or non-finance role, and/or may hold a 2.2 bachelors in any Accounting & Finance or Business related degree, and/or may be part or fully qualified/associates of a professional accounting body e.g. Part/fully qualified CPA Australia/ACCA /CIMA/CIPFA/ICAEW/ICAS and ICS. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all ages as long as they can be considered adequately prepared to be successful on the programme.
Months of entry
- Prepare yourself for senior finance roles and equip yourself with a highly marketable combination of strategic finance and leadership skills
- Make a more substantial contribution to the commercial and operational areas of your organisation
- Develop your finance and leadership competencies so you become more noticeable as a manager who can lead with a financial perspective
- Take a flexible study route to a highly regarded masters qualification - with intensive blocks of study taking place over six weekends
- Accounting and Finance at Derby is recognised as being one of the best courses in the UK. In the Guardian League Table 2015, our BA degree is ranked in the top four of all Midlands universities, and 26th nationally. In the National Student Survey 2014, Accounting at Derby is 2nd in the UK for personal development and 3rd for academic support.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 591896