- Applicants should have a masters degree in a relevant field. A good first degree may be considered instead of a masters
- Applicants should have at least three years professional experience
Months of entry
- Our Doctorate in Business Administration is a research-based qualification, which is aimed at advancing your professional practice in management alongside developing your research credentials
- The programme structure and delivery is flexible and specific to you and your professional needs
- The DBA supports you to better integrate evidence into practice and become a critical and reflective practitioner
- The taught element of the course supports peer learning and networking at a doctoral level of study
- The DBA provides you with the highest possible academic qualification with a strong relevance to management practice, and awards the title of Doctor.
Information for international students
Where English is not the first language, applicants may need to provide the minimum English qualification IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in each component). IELTS may not be needed where a degree has been obtained in the UK or another English speaking countries.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- DBA by taught
- part time48-72 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167