You'll usually need: A qualification in occupational therapy Minimum of GSCE English qualification or equivalent The opportunity for work based experience. Other health care professionals can study individual modules. If English is not your first language, you will need to hold IELTS 6.5.
MSc, PG Cert, PG Dip.
Months of entry
January, September, April
- This is a flexible course that allows you to tailor your own continued professional development to your personal, professional and service needs, through a range of occupational therapy and interprofessional modules. Modules can be studied as one off CPD opportunities or you can work towards a PG Certificate, Diploma or MSc in Advanced Occupational Therapy
- The programme is appropriate to a range of practice areas and career routes however if you work in a community setting you may wish to work towards our MSc Advanced Occupational Therapy (Community) by incorporating our two specialist community modules into your studies
- You will study through distance learning on a part time basis meaning you can study from your home at a time and pace to suit you, allowing you to shape your own learning
- You will develop the skills and knowledge required in contemporary settings to apply evidence to your practice and to think critically and innovatively around current and future roles
- After completing the PG Dip or MSc stage you can apply for a place on the Doctor of Health and Social Care Practice which will enable you to further develop as a clinical and professional leader,
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703