Usually a First degree or equivalent (such as a professional healthcare qualification with appropriate experience in the chosen field) is required. However we are willing to consider prior academic learning at degree level from a health care background, where a first degree has not been fully obtained.
Months of entry
- Study MSc Advanced Practice and gain invaluable skills in contemporary health care practice
- Develop an educational framework that responds to current and future issues for advanced health care practice
- Cultivate your critical thought, analysis and appraisal skills for advanced level decision-making and problem-solving
- Study flexibly at a time and pace that suits you. Many of the modules are available through distance learning, and you can study individual modules as stand-alone. This will help you to increase your confidence and skills, and advance your continued professional development
- Explore the complexity of advanced practice by working on specific areas of your clinical practice and leadership.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 590500