Each award has specific entry criteria therefore please contact the programme leader initially. Usually a First degree or equivalent (such as a professional healthcare qualification with appropriate experience in the chosen field) is required. However we are willing to consider prior academic learning at degree level from a health care background, where a first degree has not been fully obtained. Please contact the programme lead for further information. If your first language is not English you will need to prove you are proficient in English by having IELTS 7.
Months of entry
- Study MSc Advanced Practice and gain invaluable skills in contemporary health care practice
- Develop an educational framework that responds to current and future issues for advanced health care practice
- Cultivate your critical thought, analysis and appraisal skills for advanced level decision-making and problem-solving
- Study flexibly at a time and pace that suits you. Many of the modules are available through distance learning, and you can study individual modules as stand-alone. This will help you to increase your confidence and skills, and advance your continued professional development
- Explore the complexity of advanced practice by working on specific areas of your clinical practice and leadership.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- 01332 591703