You'll need a relevant undergraduate degree and at least two years experience of dance and movement. A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is required at the point of accepting a place at the University. The Disclosure and Barring Service was established when the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) merged in 2012 and will now provide the criminal records checking service for this programme. If English is not your first language, you will need to hold IELTS 7.0.
Months of entry
- Build your experience of clinical dance movement psychotherapy and use your creativity to promote self-expression.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to enable you to apply for registration as a dance movement psychotherapist.
- Study a course accredited by the Association for Dance Movement Psychotherapy UK (ADMPUK)
- Learn the latest theory and practice from experienced and enthusiastic staff.
- Undertake optional CPD training in Zero Balancing body work, which concerns the cultivation of sensitivity to the structure and energy of the body.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703