Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You’ll need to hold a science or health care related degree at 2:1 or above. If your degree is over five years old, then we would normally expect evidence of successful study at level 6 or above in the past two years.
You must also have five GSCE passes at grade C or above, including maths and English language. If your first degree is not in a pure science (biology, chemistry or physics), or you do not have a pure science A level at grade B or above, then you must have at least one pure science at GCSE, grade C or above.
You must also have undertaken some recent work experience in a Radiography department.
Months of entry
- This is one of a very small number of MSc Pre-Registration courses in Diagnostic Radiography in the UK, and currently the only one in the region
- Study a course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, meaning you'll be eligable to apply for registration as a Diagnostic Radiographer as soon as you graduate, as long as you meet the HCPC’s requirements.
- Develop as a competent, reflective practitioner who is capable of working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Enhance your critical thinking, enquiry and research skills using state of the art facilities, including our Clinical Skills Suite which contains a purpose-built Diagnostic imaging suite to match the equipment you'll use in your career
- Engage with an enthusiastic, experienced teaching team who use a variety of learning approaches to help you develop your professional and academic skills
- Explore your passion in a variety of work placement opportunities including large teaching hospitals which offer a wide range of imaging modalities, to smaller community hospitals offering more locally based care.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167