You should normally have a Postgraduate Diploma or a Masters award in an appropriate academic field or equivalent. You should also ideally have a professional qualification or accreditation. You should have high levels of competence in English, if necessary, demonstrated by IELTS 7.5. All suitable applicants will be interviewed.
Months of entry
August, July, June, May
Through this course you will:
- gain the skills and knowledge to become a professional leader, educationalist or clinician;
- set yourself apart from other professionals in the sector by developing research and project management skills;
- make an original contribution to your specialist field through independent research;
- tailor this course to your own interests by choosing to specialise in certain fields;
- engage with leading academics and professionals who are experts in the field.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703