You should normally have a Postgraduate Diploma or a Masters award in an appropriate academic field or equivalent. You should also ideally have a professional qualification or accreditation.
Months of entry
This course will enhance your chances of securing a consultative role, as it will set you apart from other professionals in the sector. Currently, we offer the Doctorate in Health and Social Care Practice in the following fields:
- Art Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Drama Psychotherapy
- Health Sciences
- Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Applied Psychology
Why choose this course?
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a professional leader, educationalist or clinician
- Set yourself apart from other professionals in the sector by developing research and project management skills
- Make an original contribution to your specialist field through independent research
- Tailor this course to your own interests by choosing to specialise in certain fields
- Engage with leading academics and professionals who are experts in the field.
Qualification and course duration
PGCert by research
PGDip by research
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167