You’ll usually need an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification, such as a professional healthcare qualification, with appropriate post registration experience. For some modules, you’ll also need to have relevant practice experience and/or availability of work based mentors.
PGCert, PGDip, MSc
Months of entry
Studying MSc Health and Social Care Studies will:
- Provide a diverse portfolio for you, guided by a director of studies, to undertake a specific, approved, flexible study route through the course, reflecting your individual learning needs.
- Develop you as a health and social care practitioner acting as an agent of change.
- Enhance your critical understanding of the issues and debates pertinent to health and social care in order to contribute to the development of a subject area, field or profession.
- Enable you to meet your personal and professional development aspirations.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703