You'll usually need a degree or equivalent qualification, and you must already be working in a healthcare environment. As this course is an interim award of MSc Advanced Practice, you'll need to apply for the MSc. However, you don't have to go on to complete the full masters if you don't want to, you can stop after you've completed your PG Cert.
Months of entry
Studying towards our innovative Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership for Healthcare Improvement at Derby will:
- Enable you to undertake improvement activities in your organisation.
- Allow you to study at a time and place that suits you, through online modules and flexible assessment topics.
- Meet your professional and personal development needs and the Department of Health’s Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF) requirements.
- Explore the complexity of advanced practice by working on specific areas of your clinical practice and leadership.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703