Normally, you must: hold a science OR health related degree at 2:1 or above have English language skills equivalent to IELTS level 7 However, if you don’t hold a 2:1 degree, but you do possess relevant experience, are highly motivated and possess the attributes and values we look for in a health care professional such as care, compassion, competence, communication, courage, commitment, respect, empathy, honesty, self-awareness, integrity and cultural awareness, please get in touch.
Months of entry
- This is a challenging, yet rewarding programme of study offering you the opportunity to develop the high level skills required of an autonomous ultrasound practitioner
- We offer a highly flexible part-time pathway that will appeal to a wide range of health care professionals who wish to develop ultrasound skills as an extension of their scope of practice
- You can choose to study our innovative full-time, fast-track pathway designed for science and health related graduates wishing to explore a career in this exciting and rapidly expanding area of diagnostic imaging. Our fast track students will gain an MSc in just two years
- You’ll receive high quality teaching from friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff, who are clinically and research active
- You’ll engage in practice based learning in a clinical environment with expert mentor support.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- 01332 591 703